vrijdag 25 maart 2016

Fresh start // Get to know me

Hello,

I am Pernella. I am a 16 years old girl from the Netherlands with a huge love for music, languages, tea and photography. I play the piano and my hobbies are drawing and ballet.

I am not going to tell a lot about myself, because you will get to know me through this blog. if you want to know something about me, you can always ask me in the comments.

I really hope you will enjoy this blog and I hope the tips etc. will be helpful, you can comment what you think about it and feel free to comment ideas or tips.

For now I just want to give you a quote, think about it:

"What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything"

Welcome to my new blog!

Lots of love,
Pernella

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Your blog is realy cool, I like it! :)

    Love,Alex
    https://alexeladventures.wordpress.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

'/>