maandag 19 september 2016

Italy '16

Hello,

First of all, I am so sorry i haven't posted something for so long. 162 days to be precise.
I couldn't find any inspiration lately and since a few weeks I started at uni as junior.

As if you probably could see at the title of this post, I want to share some of my holiday photo's I took while I stayed in Toscana in Italy for 2,5 weeks. Hopefully you like them :)


This year the year I finally made a friend again on the camping and he wan't even dutch, like me, but German, which is pretty cool since I really like to have friends from different countries. We went te see the sunset together and we had a lovely evening.
The sunset was so gorgeous, I hadn't seen one as beautiful as this one before!!

My family and I also visited Lucca and Firenze again. These cities always amaze me!
When we were in Lucca I really want to go to the top of the Torre Guinigi, even though I am pretty afraid of heights. But I did it together with my mom and it was an amazing experience and the view was absolutely stunning.




Also when we just were in Lucca there was this google maps car driving in the street we walked so we got snapped for the street view. So you'll find us soon, duchies walking in Lucca on the street view😅
And of course I had to make a photo of the street name, which turned out pretty good to be honest.

And here some other photo's from Firenze and close to the Grotta del Vento, Lucca, Viareggio and Livorno.










Lots of love,

Pernella

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

'/>